Monday, May 30, 2011

Winning Progressive » Blog Archive » Confessions of a Welfare Recipient

Winning Progressive » Blog Archive » Confessions of a Welfare Recipient
‎"What’s wrong with you people? Wall Street has raided your 401K’s, while they got rich. The mortgage bankers threw you out of your houses, while they collected multi-million dollar bonuses, the oil barons polluted your beaches and gouge you at the gas-pump, corporations are stockpiling money and refuse to create jobs and you worry over the abuse of a food stamp?"
www.winningprogressive.org
Yeah that’s right. I admit it. I have enjoyed a good life and fattened my bank account at the expense of taxpayers. I hire chauffeur driven limousines and fly luxury first class. I book a suite at a five-star hotel and wine and dine on the finest cuisine. I do it because it’s all a tax write-off; th