Friday, November 18, 2011

MILWAUKEE Supervisor Eyon Biddle Participates in Nat'l Day of Action "GET ON THE BRIDGE"


MILWAUKEE Supervisor Eyon Biddle Participates in Nat'l Day of Action "GET ON THE BRIDGE" “For those who just think I'm frustrated with lawmakers, let me be clear. This is a rally cry not only to our local, state, federal legislators to start creating jobs, but also to my own community. We must stop sitting back and watching our livelihoods go down the drain while the top 1% thrives. We, as leaders and as the community, must be accountable and committed to shifting this paradigm. We need not just reform in how we do things; we need a revolution. We have to walk like how we talk, boldly and courageously for social and economic freedom. Let’s truly make this city work for everyone: for people of color, and for our children. I’ve said this before and I'll say it again. I stand with those who are ready for this revolution to take place now." Read More Here | MILWAUKEE Supervisor Eyon Biddle