Thursday, October 6, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Mass Arrest Resembles Infamous, Costly Police Tactic, Critics Say

Occupy Wall Street Mass Arrest Resembles Infamous, Costly Police Tactic, Critics Say
tactics and plants are being used, do not fool yourself. What I always had hoped to believe was not really happening, after being there, my hoped belief was shattered into reality. Today when I was standing with my sign calling out last nights brutality, One of the White Shirts, now disguised spent a good 20 attempting to intimidate me by standing in front of me 1 ft away, and constantly asking me and another guy if we were ok. I refused to acknowledge him or speak to him, but I did take pics for protection
www.huffingtonpost.com
WASHINGTON -- Ben Becker, 27, sat in the back of a police-commandeered transit bus on Saturday night, his hands placed tightly behind his back in plastic cuffs. He'd been marching on the Brooklyn Bridge as part of the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations.