Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"The Police Are On The Wrong Side At The Occupy Wall Street Protests" - MOC #79 - YouTube

"The Police Are On The Wrong Side At The Occupy Wall Street Protests" - MOC #79 - YouTube
Instead that policeman is beating down a 19 year old with a feather in her hair and a henna tattoo because she had the nerve to draw in chalk on the sidewalk a message that said "less money to create smart bombs, and more money to create smart children." As he's punching her in the head and screaming 'put down the fuchsia chalk! Step away from the chalk!' While wrenching her arms behind her back, there's gotta be a little part of him, a little part, thinking, "Wow, I just pawned my grandma's wedding rings so that I could afford to put my kid in daycare so that my wife could work a second job so we could afford for her father to get the proper care for his alzheimers. And it was necessary because Wall Street had sucked this nation dry, but here I am, right now, putting a choke hold on a teenager because she won't put down the fucking chalk! Maybe my priorities are a little out of whack...."
www.youtube.com
‎"The Police Are On The Wrong Side At The Occupy Wall Street Protests" - MOC #79 --- Also, the MOC podcast has an interview with political activist heroes THE...