Thursday, June 9, 2011

As Gates Foundation Grows, Critics Question Methods : NPR

As Gates Foundation Grows, Critics Question Methods : NPR
NB. “NPR is among the organizations that receive money from the Gates Foundation.”

But the comments are some of the most astute I've read anywhere.
www.npr.org
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation completed its move into a new Seattle campus this week. However, as it grows and takes on more causes, some critics say the philanthropy is too powerful.

    • Richard T. Rapscallion Jr. It so 'waiting for superman' I can't stand it! I hate monoliths of any kind and I am sure it would be pert near impossible to get Melinda Gates' ear. I don't like putting all my eggs in one basket --be it Gates or the Feds for education. Local control is paramount in a Democracy.