Monday, May 23, 2011

Wisconsin's Ongoing Battle - 5/22/11 by Ted Quincey (2)

Wisconsin's Ongoing Battle - 5/22/11 by Ted Quincey

There is much more I could cover, but I wanted to share what I have found so far.

I suppose it could be asked, "How many people will REALLY be affected by all these changes?" That is a very hard question to answer without doing an extensive survey/study years after launching these changes in order for people to feel their effects. I think it is safe to assume that at least SOME people will be negatively affected by these changes, but by the time we could make that determination, the damage of voter disenfranchisement will already have been done. I guess the question I would ask is, "Do we want to make it harder for law-abiding citizens to exercise their rights because we THINK we can flush out some folks who MAY be breaking the law, despite no evidence to support that theory?"