Monday, May 2, 2011

The Corporate State Will Continue its Inexorable Advance Until We're Locked into a Permanent Underclass | | AlterNet

The Corporate State Will Continue its Inexorable Advance Until We're Locked into a Permanent Underclass | | AlterNet

Ronald G. Peete commented on Cecil Woolley's link.
The Corporate State Will Continue its Inexorable Advance Until We're Locked into a Permanent Undercl
www.alternet.org
They will continue to exploit the nation, the global economy and the ecosystem. And they will use their money to hide in gated compounds when it all implodes.
Yesterday at 12:06am · Share

Ronald G. Peete The American People have the power to stop this, no matter what the government tells you!!! Wake up People, UNITE UNDER ONE BANNER IN NUMBER AND PURPOSE!!! There are 300,000,000 of us and only a few hundred of them!!! Now who has the real power???

Ronald G. Peete Very true Nancy. I have been trying to get Progressive/Liberals to unite for years now and all they want to do is talk the siuation to death!! I guess those of us that see what is happening will have to do the work while the rest sit on their butts and watch NASCAR and the 30,000th rerun of Friends.

Ronald G. Peete Nancy Reese, I am putting together a blog now. I haven't had time to work on it because of a family emergency in Southern California. I should be back to work on it in a couple of weeks. When I get it up and running I will post the URL on my Facebeek page.