Friday, April 15, 2011

NO MORE TROLLS

BACK TO THE FRONT TO FIGHT

Posted on Facebook as a note by: The Heroic Wisconsin 14 on Friday, April 8, 2011 at 7:52pm


"I know that there is such a thing as freedom of speech & support that completely. I know that there is intelligent debate too. I also know that most of us have been fighting the hard fight & rarely getting sleep for the last 7 weeks.
"I DO NOT tolerate TROLLS."
I'm sorry if any of you would rather be on a page that lets them run loose & only bans them if they use hate speech. I do not have that tolerance. I've had my teeth kicked in far too many times & they don't listen or even WANT to listen. Trolls cannot be convinced, they are here to attack. They instigate because it's easy to be ignorant to people when you're safely at home behind a computer screen." See Full Note | BACK TO THE FRONT TO FIGHT