Sunday, April 10, 2011

Defending Wisconsin | Recall Scott Walker, Rebecca Kleefisch, and J. B. Van Hollen

Defending Wisconsin | Recall Scott Walker, Rebecca Kleefisch, and J. B. Van Hollen

Posted on Facebook, in Investigating Kathy Nickolaus by: Barb Dawson
I LOVE THIS!! A great way to PEACFULLY protest IT TECH Waukesha County Clerk republican Kathy Nickolaus…I have really old (90's) windows and Mac text books from school I need to get rid of LOL!
http://www.defendingwisconsin.org/campaign.php

"That got me to thinking. Here we have a woman who has been employed as an IT “expert” and she can’t operate a simple database program? I think it’s up to us to help her. I would like to flood Kathy Nickolaus’ office with computer self-help books, i.e. “computers for dummies”. I say that if she is too stupid to figure out how to add columns on a computer, then it is up to us to give her the tools in order for her to learn how to do this right! I want us to go to every used book store, thrift store, charity store, and library and find a book that will help poor Kathy improve her computer skills. I want us to take those books, stick them in an envelope – no need for a letter or even a return address – and send them to:"