Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PHoto of Desk of Andy Kroll, with three screen upgrade

yfrog Photo : Shared by

Posted on Twitter by: AndrewKroll Andy Kroll
That's right: I've upgraded to three screens at my @motherjones desk. Eat it, @Bloomberg. http://yfrog.com/hsr3pdvj #bionicreporter

Bev's nOte... this photo caught my attention at a time when I felt I needed to start closing down my computer and going for walk outside.....It has been an extremely busy time..I believe it is day 45 of protesting and I am living in a cocoon of media....I have become especially appreciative of the kind of reporting that people like Andy Kroll have and are continuing to do... so I am reassured by the image of his personal hub. HIs image reminds me to stretch my eyes and legs but not to stray too far as there is a lot of work to be done and we can all help....

Thanks to all of you...for getting, giving and processing all this information...and acting on it....