Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Russian TV Covers Wisconsin Protests While US Media Ignores Them | Video Cafe

Russian TV Covers Wisconsin Protests While US Media Ignores Them | Video Cafe



February 26, 2011 | By Jason Easley
You Tube | Uploaded by RussiaToday on Feb 22, 2011



"One of our comments asked "has it really come to this?" where we're seeing a report on Russian television on how the US media has collectively ignored what's going on in Wisconsin? Sadly, yes we have. Our corporate media in America have done their best to ignore these protests and Russia Today has not.

From Russia Today -- The Other Story: Home Made Uprising in Madison Wisconsin:
The turbulence in the Arab world has drawn the full attention of the American media. Riots and demonstrations in Libya and Bahrain are dominating the news channels' at primetime, and the newspaper front pages. As Lauren Lyster reports, while U.S. leaders fly the flag for popular uprisings thousands of miles away, it's a very different story at home. See More | Video Cafe | crooksandliars.com

Top Comments | I was there for 5 days. I slept on the floors of my Capitol building. I ate food that was donated from all 50 states and an additional 58 countries. I talked with people I'd never met like they were people I had known my whole life. I talked to people who, without realizing it, CHANGED my life. There was no anger. There was only love. Russia Today, you are the only people who seem to understand what we're doing. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. See
More | Video Cafe | crooksandliars.com




RE- POSTED | Media Blackout: CNN Fox News and MSNBC Ignore 100,000 WI Protesters
More on early media coverage of Wisconsin



More recent and archival protest media information is available on this blog. Use the internal Google search function on the right hand side |enter key words : Media Black Out