Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wisconsin Wire: Update on Governor Office Writing Election Software, Two Recalls Stolen? | Addicting Info

Wisconsin Wire: Update on Governor Office Writing Election Software, Two Recalls Stolen? | Addicting Info
Here is an update on the DOA software situation! We got a response, it fell short, but left room for more questions... It seems to me we are onto something here... Please share this on pages and everywhere so people know we are still going and this story is far from over!! It won't let me share much!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/09/07/wisconsin-wire-update-on-governor-office-writing-election-software-two-recalls-stolen/
www.addictinginfo.org
As you may recall, last week we released a bombshell news story on our elections here in Wisconsin. As was explained and released here, it was recently found that the Department of Administration has people on hand that can read election programming code and that write certain election related sof....
    • Jeannie Dean I LOVE YOU, SO, Jeremy segue Ryan!!! Thank you SO much for this follow up! looking into my notes now to see where the response you received may have fallen short.

    • Segway Jeremy Ryan I agree Jeannie, luckily our deadline for all of the answers is the 2012 elections... We are started but it may be a few months of requests and more info to get to the bottom of it but we will... I am not letting this go until I know the absolute full story... If it takes 100 requests for more info or 10... Doesn't matter!!

    • Jeannie Dean Posted this in another thread, but I feel CERTAIN that my notes will confirm that Barbara Hansen was an I.T. certified GAB election official before being "assigned" as lead for the Waukesha Co. Recount....and that she has TONS of experience with the software programming the GAB is claiming they know nutin' about...