Thursday, September 15, 2011

WI Citizens for Election Protection

WI Citizens for Election Protection
Senator Taylor today announced to the press, an active boycott of all products made by Walker wealthy supporters.
I CHALLENGE ALL STATE DEMOCRATIC SENATORS, ALL DEMOCRATIC ASSEMBLY PERSONS, TO STAND WITH SENATOR TAYLOR, AND DECLAIR A BOYCOTT OF PRODUCTS MADE BY THE WALKER WEALTHY SUPPORTERS. FOR TOO LONG NOW, THE SUBJECT HAS BEEN AVOIDED BY THEM.
Let's hit them where it hurts and they only understand, the pocketbooks.
    • Stephanie Purvis Not sure I agree with her about the two gas stations she mentioned. Personally, I will only boycott those who've contributed significant amounts of money and have a greater impact on policy.

    • Kevin Kratsch If you do a search, you can get the info you want. I guess my feeling is, those little things add up to big things. Ultimately, it is an individual decision, for sure.